Buy a New Home in Monroe County, Michigan and Lucas County, Ohio
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will make. With long-term financial ramifications, the process calls for many informed decisions and for good advice from a real estate professional.
Our team offers each of our clients personalized services to fit your needs. You can save money, by allowing one of our agents to work on your behalf as you buy your first home, move your family on to new adventures, or downsize.
"Jennifer helped us look for homes in Monroe County. While we ultimately decided to build, she could not have been more friendly and patient with us. She is a true professional."
– Tom, Happy Client
WE OFFER ALL OUR CLIENTS
- Property Search Support: Our team will discuss your particular criteria for a house and neighborhood, and then search for properties that fit those specifications. We will set appointments for showings and monitor the market as new listings become available. When you begin your search for your new home, you will have a customized portal that allows you to view each home as it comes on to the market.
- Market Data: Market value is determined by many factors, including the availability of similar properties at competitive prices, location, condition, and most of all the price that a knowledgeable buyer is willing to pay. Our team will provide market data to help you establish an offering price.
- Purchase Offer Support: There may be other considerations besides price that are equally important in structuring a purchase offer. The terms and conditions of the offer, amount of deposit and possession date are likely to be factors when an offer is made. The 123 Sold Team will help in your preparation of a purchase offer and ensure you understand all components of that offer.
- Negotiation and Advocacy: As your buyer's agent, a member of our team will work directly with the listing agent and sellers to ensure your needs are met and the transaction runs as seamlessly as possible. 123 Sold Monroe will help structure a negotiating strategy that will create the desired result, a new home
- Transaction Management: A lot has to happen between signing the purchase offer and moving into a new house. Our team will attend to the details and keep you in touch with the transaction each step of the way, while ensuring all the correct parties and professionals are informed and providing documentation in a timely fashion to ensure a seamless closing on your property.