Selling Your Home in Monroe and Lucas County
There are lots of reasons to sell your home. No matter the reason, the selling process can be emotionally draining and often stressful. Let us take the stress out of the process, handle the details and help you get the most out of your investment.
Our team offers each of our clients personalized services to fit your needs. You can get more out of your investment more quickly, by allowing one of our agents to work on your behalf as you sell your first home, move your family on to new adventures, or downsize.
We offer all of our clients:
- Thoughtful Direction: Taking time to understand your wants, needs, and expectations, answering your questions, and being honest with you at all times. Our goal is to meet your expectations as your agent.
- Comparative Market Analysis: Advising and educating you on pricing once we have evaluated your home against the current market and helping you obtain the highest possible price for your property in the shortest amount of time.
- Professional Staging and Photography: Getting your home ready for listing and staging your home for professional photography. Our team has certified property stagers on staff.
- Online, Text, and Traditional Marketing: Implementing a comprehensive marketing plan to expose your home to buyers through as many channels as possible; online, text, print and direct mail and flyers.
- Custom Showing Solution: Coordinating the home-showing process with your family’s needs in mind using modern technology to streamline appointments.
- Expert Representation: Presenting all offers and advising you on the terms and contingencies contained within and negotiating on your behalf for the best offer. This can all be done in person or all handled electronically, no matter where you are!
- Transaction Coordination: Scheduling and coordinating completion of contingencies and inspections and monitoring the loan process once we are under contract to sell. Coordinating and supervising the preparation of all real estate closing documents and guiding you through the closing process.
For a limited time, we will be offering all of our selling clients a free home warranty to be included in their home sale. Each warranty will offer coverage for the seller during the time at which their home is on the market and be transferred to new home owners.
Over the next few months we will be taking extra precautions to keep all of our home sellers safe and healthy in their homes. There are still buyers looking for homes in our community and we do not want to miss out on the right time to sell your home. Our additional offerings the next few months will include:
- Virtual Consultations: All initial presentations and discussions with sellers will be held as virtual web meetings.
- Virtual Home Showings: Virtual home showings can be arranged with the sellers of most homes.
- In-Person Home Showings: In person showings can also continue during this time, but will need to follow the following guidelines: Only essential decision makers may be present at showings to minimize the number of people and germs in peoples homes; Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer will be available for all showings to protect everyone; If you are sick please remain in your home and utilize the virtual tour service.
- Open Houses: All open houses will be virtual and will be scheduled for you to view on line, ask questions, or get help. Look for events scheduled on Facebook. These types of open houses will limit the number of people in sellers homes and allow for multiple groups of people to view a home at the same time.