Fall is officially here! You know what that means, right? Time to get to some cleaning before winter sneaks up on us here in Monroe.
To help you get started on your fall home maintenance, we put together a short list of items we think important to finalize before winter and keep your house running well through the changing seasons.
- Clean down spouts and gutters
- Add weatherstripping around doors
- Clean dryer vents
- Change furnace filter
- Check attic ventilation to prevent ice dams
- Check or replace smoke detector batteries
- Schedule chimney cleaning
- Inspect your roof